Friday, April 13, 2012

Shea Moisture: Curl Enhancing Smoothie Review

     I've been wanting to try Shea Moisture curl enhancing smoothie for quite some time now. One because I've heard such good things about it and two because it is all natural. On Tuesday when I ,once again, combed my locks out I finally went out and bought some. All I can say is...PURE GREATNESS.
     When I was done washing and deep conditioning I used the CES to do my twist out and sealed with coconut oil. Not only does it smell delicious, but it also made my hair so soft. My hair hasn't felt this soft and healthy in a while. The only other product my hair responds to as well as it does the CES is pure Shea butter. My significant other actually touched my hair and was taken aback when he felt how soft it was.
     I would recommend this product to everyone. It is a decent price ($12.99 at the beauty supply store but i did see it on sale at target for $9.99) and it does exactly what it says "Nutrient rich vegetable butters conditioning hair, restoring moisture and shine". Plus it's all natural so it's good for your hair.






What are some of your experiences with Shea Moisture curl enhancing smoothie?

No comments:

Post a Comment